[Owncloud] ownCloud/openSUSE collaboration for GSoC 2013

Raghu Nayyar raghu.nayyar.007 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 18:58:23 UTC 2013

Hi Alessandro,

I am trying to understand your point here. Though, I have made more
'objectified' approach to the proposal [1] making it easier to judge for
the developers and a specific timeline making things much simpler to
coordinate [2].

Honestly, we never said '*we will be doing a lot of design improvements*'.
I know its a vague statement to make, but yes, we are supposed to make
Design Improvements *specifically* to Files, User Management and
Application Management.  I mean, we have tried being specific, I don't know
where we missed on this.

Please note that the timeline I wrote is fresh, so it may need some
modifications. But yeah, I have made it clear about making complete PRs
related to above mentioned areas and when I will be making them. This may
help you judge things more effectively.

Also, design evolves with time which made me start on this a bit early. I
have kept time towards the end so that more enhancements can be made when
we actually are done with the front-end and can see its implementation
working.

I hope I am making my side clear.

[1] https://gist.github.com/raghunayyar/9b0dc508c365be86facc
[2] https://gist.github.com/raghunayyar/3af4d4b89c7be11fc705