[Owncloud] How to include csync in a Qt project

Craig Sawyer csawyer at yumaed.org
Mon Apr 15 15:07:56 UTC 2013

It's an external library, that you call.  include csync.h (and at build
time it needs to know where csync.h is).

The Mirall codebase shows you very very directly exactly how it's done.  Go
look.  If you don't understand something in that codebase, then ask.  When
you ask, try to keep it concrete, i.e. these 5 lines (paste the 5 lines,
and show where they came from, i.e. file: blah.c, lines 10-15 in TIP), and
then share what you think it might do, and then we can correct you
(probably not me, I'm not a C expert, nor an expert in mirall),  I'm just a
csync library user.  FYI, don't paste the entire file tho!, just the 5
lines or so that you are having problems with, if it's an entire function,
then just the calling signature of the function is probably enough.

-Craig