[Owncloud] [core] Converting styling of all internal apps, Settings and core ownCloud from em to px. (#2143)

Stefan Nagtegaal development at standoutdesign.nl
Mon Apr 15 12:44:24 UTC 2013

Jan-Christoph,

Please do not mention me again in your replies. I'm done with ownCloud and the way this "community" works, unfortunately it isn't mine due to it's lack of vision and the very few people that seem to know where ownCloud is going.
Good luck with improving the UI and your vision of ownCloud's design. You are going to need it for sure.

Kind regards,

Stefan
Op 15 apr. 2013, om 14:07 heeft Jan-Christoph Borchardt <notifications at github.com> het volgende geschreven: