[Owncloud] Integrating libosync/libowncloudsync.so in a Qt windows client

Soap Black soapblack.sb at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:25:52 UTC 2013

hello Sverre,
i am working on the same subject . First to install mingw32 i think you
need to use this command zypper install mingw* but for the csync issue i am
also blocked there you can see the answers that i received under
How is csync used in owncloud
in this link
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/owncloud/2013-April/date.html
Greetings

Ibrahim MAATKI

On 12 April 2013 15:17, Sverre Aleksandersen <sverre.aleksandersen at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm currently writing my bachelor's thesis in Computer Science. The
> finished product should be a Qt program containing some form of
> synchronization of files. I've looked at ownCloud and csync since these two
> products already provide the server side functionality. What I'm struggling
> with is how to use csync/ocsync in Microsoft VS 2008. I've installed
> openSUSE 12.2 on a virtual machine and added repositories according to the
> guide found at http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.2/building.html, but I
> am not able to find the package named mingw32-csync.
>
> I found in the mailing list a discussion which touches what I'm trying to
> do, https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/owncloud/2013-April/008763.html, but I
> can't seem to find any information on how to use libocsync or
> libowncloudsync.so with Qt on windows.
>
> Any and all help, pointers, etc. that you can give me would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sverre Aleksandersen

S.B