[Owncloud] Integrating libosync/libowncloudsync.so in a Qt windows client

Sverre Aleksandersen sverre.aleksandersen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 14:17:47 UTC 2013

Hello,

I'm currently writing my bachelor's thesis in Computer Science. The
finished product should be a Qt program containing some form of
synchronization of files. I've looked at ownCloud and csync since these two
products already provide the server side functionality. What I'm struggling
with is how to use csync/ocsync in Microsoft VS 2008. I've installed
openSUSE 12.2 on a virtual machine and added repositories according to the
guide found at http://doc.owncloud.org/desktop/1.2/building.html, but I am
not able to find the package named mingw32-csync.

I found in the mailing list a discussion which touches what I'm trying to
do, https://mail.kde.org/pipermail/owncloud/2013-April/008763.html, but I
can't seem to find any information on how to use libocsync or
libowncloudsync.so with Qt on windows.

Any and all help, pointers, etc. that you can give me would be greatly
appreciated.

Kind regards,
Sverre Aleksandersen