[Owncloud] filescache concept for large sites

Andrzej Kwiatkowski andrzej.kwiatkowski at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:23:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

We are preparing to use OC in very large instalation (thousands of
users), for beginning about 20k. Our main problem is how OC or PgSQL
will work with filecache table where if every user will have 1000
entries, in this table will be 20 mln records.

I don't know if there is possible not to have central filecache,
but for every user in datadir in sqlite db ?

I've also found in db structure that there is no way to connect entry
from oc_storages to user ? Or i'm missing something.

Regards
AK