[Owncloud] Again and again: Version control when installing an app

Bernhard Posselt nukeawhale at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 08:54:13 UTC 2013

Added another unittest testcase for 5.0.3 with the appversion 4.93 and
it works perfectly, see https://github.com/owncloud/core/pull/2811

I tested the unittest with master and stable5. I also tried to put 4.93
in my news app config and tried to activate and deactivate it, works
like expected.

I think the issue youre having is a problem with older ownCloud
versions, 4.5 and 4.0 where the versioncheck fix was not included. Im
not sure if it makes sense to release a fix for those versions.