[Owncloud] OC5 REST API

Morris Jobke morris.jobke at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:53:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

great to know such a functionality. As far as I understand this correct,
the OCP\API::register method creates an external API for an ownCloud app.
So this is exactly what I need for my GSoC project (shiva - RESTful API for
music), isn't it? Every resource /as listed in[1]) will then be registered
and external accessible. Or I'm completely wrong?

Best regards,
Morris

[1] https://github.com/tooxie/shiva-server#resources