[Owncloud] OC5 REST API

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 09:11:02 UTC 2013

An interpretation you could give to the sentence in the changelog is
that now developers of ownCloud app can easily expose an API, based on
the external API framework. For details on how to do this, see
http://doc.owncloud.org/server/5.0/developer_manual/app/appframework/externalapi.html

I don't think any app does this already though.

Alessandro