[Owncloud] Owncloud Sync Large Folder

Juan Carlos Cornejo mylists at paintblack.com
Fri Sep 14 15:13:03 UTC 2012

Hi,

What client version are you using? This is probably an issue with
clients <= 1.0.5 as I found it fails to sync folders that have >2000
items. But, that issue should hopefully be removed with the upcoming
release. There is a beta of it out now, so I was wondering if that is
what you were using.

Best,
Juan Carlos