[Owncloud] Translation using transifex

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Fri Sep 14 12:03:23 UTC 2012

Hello all,
I asked this question before quite some time ago, unfortunately without
receiving any reply. Maybe I have more luck this time, now that the
translation workflow using transifex is stable and accepted...

The documentation describes the standard way of adding a translation resource
using the nightly synchronization jobs. I wonder if this is the only available
option.
I maintain some trivial 3rd party apps currently not maintained inside
ownclouds git repository. Instead they are kept in a local repository at my
site and have been offered via the app store for quite some time now. In that
situation the apps obviously cannot be translated as sugegsted in the
documentation.

My question:
is it possible to add the translation resource required by transifex manually?
I certainly would like to provide the apps including a localization.

Thanks!

--
Christian Reiner (arkascha)
[ foss at christian-reiner.info ]