[Owncloud] Heavy LDAP user search

Manuel Delgado manuel.delgado at ucr.ac.cr
Wed Sep 5 03:54:45 UTC 2012

Exactly, I'm trying to access Settings/Users page, but it never load.
That's why I'm asking how does the cache work, because all the 109.402 user
entries and 25 groups are in the database but a heavy work still there.

As far as I know the cache resides in a file (not in DB), where is it or
how is it stored? and why not to use DB?

Manuel Delgado