[Owncloud] Heavy LDAP user search

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Wed Sep 5 00:27:39 UTC 2012

What do you mean by trying to make a simple list? The problem areas of sharing
and the Settings -> Users page were rewritten to fix the performance issues by

I think LDAP may still have to load all the users once to populate the cache.
Arthur will be able to answer your question better, but he is away right now.

Michael