[Owncloud] Google Code-In Tasks

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sun Oct 28 09:04:31 UTC 2012

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 6:21 AM, Michael Gapczynski <mtgap at owncloud.com> wrote:
> Greetings from the Great Lakes ownCloud Developer Meetup :)
>
> We came up with a list of tasks for Google Code-In, most of which are related
> to writing documentation about apps. I understand that this is one of the
> topics for the meeting, but I think this would be best to hand off to
> potential new contributors with Google Code-In. The tasks do have developers
> assigned to them that we believe are knowledgeable about that area. Most of
> the responsibility is just approving a short description that would be put on
> the website. However, we think that students should post to the mailing list
> when completed so all developers can take a look and to make sure we have a
> good response time for the students. Let us know if you have any additional
> tasks or comments.
>
> http://piratepad.net/We7JmMbljB

Hey Michael,

Thanks for putting this together. It looks good. The tasks seem great
for Code-in. Can you add them to the other tasks on the wiki at
http://community.kde.org/GoogleCodeIn/2012/Ideas please?

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org