[Owncloud] Google Code-In Tasks

Michael Gapczynski mtgap at owncloud.com
Sun Oct 28 05:21:36 UTC 2012

Greetings from the Great Lakes ownCloud Developer Meetup :)

We came up with a list of tasks for Google Code-In, most of which are related
to writing documentation about apps. I understand that this is one of the
topics for the meeting, but I think this would be best to hand off to
potential new contributors with Google Code-In. The tasks do have developers
assigned to them that we believe are knowledgeable about that area. Most of
the responsibility is just approving a short description that would be put on
the website. However, we think that students should post to the mailing list
when completed so all developers can take a look and to make sure we have a
good response time for the students. Let us know if you have any additional
tasks or comments.

http://piratepad.net/We7JmMbljB

Michael