[Owncloud] Google Code-In Tasks

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 15:41:54 UTC 2012

Tomorrow I am going to move the tasks from the piratepad to the KDE
community wiki.
If you have been assigned a task as a mentor, but you don't want to
participate, please reply to this email as soon as possible.
Each mentor will be listed with his full name and email address. Again, if
you don't like that, please let me know.

Alessandro (zimba12)