[Owncloud] client denied by server configuration....

Dennis little.guitar at gmx.net
Sat Oct 27 23:51:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

of course it goes without saying that i changed my document root from
the default value to /home/web/www
Can this be related to the Rewrite rules maybe?
I am curious because the reference in the error.log indicates that there
is something wrong going on.
There are no owncloud related files in the document root yet my
webserver complains that it can`t access
core.js and core.css under /home/web/www.

Regards

Dennis