[Owncloud] client denied by server configuration....

Dennis little.guitar at gmx.net
Sun Oct 28 16:06:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

exactly.
But the thing is that even given the fact that all owncloud related
files are underneath a seperated directory (owncloud)
the error in the log look likes it is referencing the files directly in
the document root.

Could it be related to the PHPH files or the rewrite rules of owncloud?
I can`t figure out whats wrong but as soon as i allow from all on my
document root the error is gone.