[Owncloud] bugtracker situation

B Walker bw at unruleable.org
Tue Oct 23 21:19:59 UTC 2012

> Hello folks,
>
> read your discussion from today. Missed all others and different
> communication channels.
>
> My vote would go to Mantis. See http://www.mantisbt.org/ for details.
> Straight php, different db backend. So you have full control.
> Support multiple user levels, release management, scalable
> notification system, ldap auth and many more. And yes, it is Open
> Source. My company is using it for many years now. It is actively
> maintained and really straight.

I've been watching this topic mostly out of general interest.  I'm a developer but not active with owncloud so I've just been watching.

However I thought I'd second MantisBT.  Been using it for years and it's worked well for me, I've even had some success getting very low tech users to use it for bug reporting.