[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

mlists.owncloud at ox6.pro-ite.de mlists.owncloud at ox6.pro-ite.de
Tue Oct 16 06:57:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 15.10.2012 15:31, mlists.owncloud at ox6.pro-ite.de wrote:

> There are only the original aps from the 4.5 version. No other 3rd
> party apps installed
> me ether. I made a brand new installation beside my 4.0.x-installations.
> A bunch of owncloud-apps are enabled, but none are shown at users site.
> F.E. the Image Viewer. Have two testpics uploaded, can't use the
> arrow-click to switch between them.
> An no app show up in the left column, exept "Dateien" and the Config-Menu.
>
> The "old" ones are working perfect. This is the first, I'm in trouble
> with owncloud.
>
> Any hints?

Looks like its getting worse.
I enabled the webdav-Userbackend-App. I can login, but then get a
failure 500.

[Tue Oct 16 08:39:10 2012] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] PHP Fatal
error:  Declaration of OC_USER_WEBDAVAUTH::deleteUser() must be
compatible with that of OC_User_Interface::deleteUser() in
/srv/www/htdocs/oc5/apps/user_webdavauth/user_webdavauth.php on line 83,
referer: http://xxx.yyy/oc5/

cat /etc/SuSE-release
openSUSE 12.1 (x86_64)
VERSION = 12.1
CODENAME = Asparagus

Can "work" by moving /srv/www/htdocs/oc5/apps/user_webdavauth/ to nirwana.
I read the README but can't see a starting point from getting it better.
Too stupid?