[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Oct 15 13:28:06 UTC 2012

On Monday 15 October 2012 09:56 Christian Hügel wrote:
> Calendar. Sound like a stupid question but how the heck can i delete a
> calendar?

In the top right corner of the Calendar app there are two buttons. The right-
most is general settings, the other is a list of calendars with buttons for
edit, delete etc.

> Users.Same as calendar: how can i delete a user?
>
> Contacts.Icons missing again. I don´t know why this happens but on
> every update some icons are missing. In this case add,import,settings.

What browser are you using? As Michael mentioned it could be lack of svg
background support.

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus