[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

mlists.owncloud at ox6.pro-ite.de mlists.owncloud at ox6.pro-ite.de
Mon Oct 15 13:31:04 UTC 2012

Hi,

On 15.10.2012 13:41, Christian Hügel wrote:
>> compatible and that it breaks a bit...
> One idea could be that the apps you try to enable are not yet 4.5
>
> There are only the original aps from the 4.5 version. No other 3rd
> party apps installed
me ether. I made a brand new installation beside my 4.0.x-installations.
A bunch of owncloud-apps are enabled, but none are shown at users site.
F.E. the Image Viewer. Have two testpics uploaded, can't use the
arrow-click to switch between them.
An no app show up in the left column, exept "Dateien" and the Config-Menu.

The "old" ones are working perfect. This is the first, I'm in trouble
with owncloud.

Any hints?

Greets, Dirk