[Owncloud] Some issues with 4.5

Christian Hügel christian.huegel at stonebyte.de
Tue Oct 16 06:23:41 UTC 2012

> In the top right corner of the Calendar app there are two buttons.
> The right-
> most is general settings, the other is a list of calendars with
> buttons for
> edit, delete etc.

Well, these icons/buttons are missing.

> What browser are you using? As Michael mentioned it could be lack of
> svg
> background support.

I´m using Firefox 10.0.7. Tried with IE9 too, but the same issue.
Further more with IE9 when clicking on the "calendar" button (the one
right left from "settings") it takes me straight back to the Files view.

The documentation refers on step 7 "With the next page request the
update procedures will run."  I´m not sure what the "update procedure"
means cause after updating the files i only see the "normal" login
screen and no update process page.
Thank you.

Regards, Christian