[Owncloud] Inability to Delete

owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com owncloud_mailing_list at status.e4ward.com
Sun Oct 14 01:58:44 UTC 2012

Hello. I'm using the latest Owncloud and sync client from the web page-- 4.5.

I SSH'd into the owncloud host and created a "pictures" folder, copying several pictures in via the terminal. I then enabled the rescan_fs plugin and ran it. It found my pictures. I then setup the owncloud client on another machine and pointed it to the pictures folder. It downloaded all the pictures as expected. I then deleted several pictures on the client machine, and upon the next sync (moments later), the owncloud client re-downloaded all the pictures I had deleted instead of syncing the fact that I deleted them.

Is this what's supposed to happen?

Thanks for your help!

Kyle