[Owncloud] Inability to Delete

Martin Mazur martin at barbara-und-martin.de
Mon Oct 15 06:53:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

I noticed the same behavoir (also oc 4.5). I had to delete the files using the web interface, but using the sync client did not work. The client is running on Linux.

Has this something to do with the client setup? Local / remotePollInterval ... just crossed my mind while I am writing this...

Best regards

Martin

--

Martin Mazur