[Owncloud] new web installer

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 10:21:27 UTC 2012

Hi Patric,

As a developer of this app why I should be responsible for any 3rd party
app incompatibility with OC version one is migrating to?
I read a number of reports with subject  'My OC  is broken on update' here
in ML. Most of them was resolved in a way 'everything is working fine after
disabling the app ABC in database'.
So I don't want anyone to blame and hunt me down with the issues I'm not
responsible for.

That's why I just move all non-core apps them to the different location.
However I'm planning to disable 3rd-parties and put them back in future.

---
Victor