[Owncloud] sync files with 2 sync clients

Dennis little.guitar at gmx.net
Thu Nov 8 21:52:24 UTC 2012

Hi,

i couldn`t agree more.
I am a owncloud observer since the early releases and i was trying
desperately to replace teamdrive with owncloud.
Unfortunately its not useable in a production environment at least in my
opinion.
Synchronising not to mention team collaborative work isn`t a scenario
owncloud can handle at the moment.

I really hope the devs can get there, oc is without a doubt very promising.
If i may give a modest advice its that you guys shouldn`t focus on new
features but instead make owncloud more stable
and focus on the reliable function of its core features.

Thank you for your effort.

Regards

Dennis