[Owncloud] ownCloud coexist with SELinux?

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Thu May 24 19:35:39 UTC 2012

Hello,

Thank you for the links, they look very informative and I will read
them. I didn't realise this would be such a complicated process, but I
will do my best to figure it out.

In the meantime, in case someone on the list knows the steps to
achieve SELinux and ownCloud coexistence, please let me know! Thanks.