[Owncloud] Mozilla sync integration project

Michał Jaskurzyński jaskoola at gmail.com
Thu May 24 18:18:33 UTC 2012

Hi,

Sorry for my late answer. I was moving my code to became an app .

> Can you explain to me who the users are that you need to create and
> authenticate? Are these different people using the same Mozilla sync? Are
> these not users on the ownCloud instance?

User is mozilla sync service account. To this account user can connect
his/her devices. There can't be integrated with existing owncloud
users because firefox needs first device to create new account giving
email, password and retype password.

WBR
Michal