[Owncloud] Mozilla sync integration project

Jakob Sack mail at jakobsack.de
Sat May 26 06:15:09 UTC 2012

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I've been ways too busy last week.
On a first glance, the coding style looks fine.
I aggree with Michael that you should not implement another users
table. In my opinion it's better to solve the problem the following way:
- in ownCloud the user has to enter it's email address (use the same
email address as in "lost password", it's saved in preferences, appid =
"settings", configkey = "email"). The user can enter this email using
the settings or the interface in your app.
- then the user does create a new account in firefox sync. If the email
does not exist or the passwords do not match with the password of the
user, then return an error code.

Regards,

Jakob