[Owncloud] Bug reposts about ownCloud 2012 within bugs.owncloud.org

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed May 16 16:52:25 UTC 2012

Hi Frank,

well the code might me the same, but the packages produced within OBS are not the same.

Here is a report as of today:
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-675

>From my point of view nobody within the ownCloud community can do anything for the user at this point.
(I even thing only a few know about the packages and that they are different ;-) )

I think it's not a big issue at the moment, but might be in the future if the packages diverge more.

In case they will stay almost the same we/you shall consider to produce only one package for community and enterprise.

Don't get me wrong on that - I see an issue and I seek clarification. ;-)

Take care,

Tom