[Owncloud] Bug reposts about ownCloud 2012 within bugs.owncloud.org

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.com
Wed May 16 17:02:40 UTC 2012

Sure. Someone from ownCloud Inc. will look into the bugs of the commercial version.

Community members can ignore it of course. But it´s still helpful to have it in the same bugtracker because not every bug is about packaging. And if a bug is about the actual code then the bug effects both versions.

Frank