[Owncloud] Desktop Client on Ubuntu 12.04: SSL connection problem

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed May 9 12:44:45 UTC 2012

Hi Holger,

I has the same idea some days ago while working with Klaas on that issue.
But csync will first look for csync_ownclouds.so and then fall back to csync_owncloud.so.

That's intended.

We assume the SSL validation within libneon on Ubuntu 12.04 is too strict.
But we (well mainly Klaas) are still analyzing the issue.

Thanks,

Tom

Thomas Müller                 E-Mail: thomas.mueller at tmit.eu