[Owncloud] Fwd: Re: LDAP login fails with latest git branch

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Tue May 8 22:25:40 UTC 2012

Mistakenly not sent to the list, sorry.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Owncloud] LDAP login fails with latest git branch
Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 23:59:11 +0200
From: Arthur Schiwon <blizzz at owncloud.com>
To: Dirk Kastens

On 05/08/2012 05:25 PM, Dirk Kastens wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> Okay, but the bug is about the login. Please let us keep them organized.
>
> OK, I opened a new bug report (oc-594), but I don't know how to assign
> it to you.

Perfect, thanks. To assign me do the following: after saving the bug
report, it is being presented to you. On the left under "Bug report" and
the state ("New") are some labels and values on the right, on fresh
reports mostly "Not determined" or likes. Click on the one next to
"Assigned to" and search for my nickname.

Meanwhile I worked on this issue. The bug report is updated, there is
now a configuration option which allows you to use either "uniqueMember"
or "memberUid".

For me it works, I'd would be great if you could test it.

>> That might be related to the group issue. You can only share files with
>> users that are in the same groups that you are. If this already fails,
>> sharing won't offer you users.
>
> Oh, thanks. I didn't know that.

And let's hope sharing works now for you as well :)

Cheers
Arthur