[Owncloud] OCP\html_select_options fails

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Wed May 9 10:02:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
i just found a bug in the calendar (and fixed it).
The select list (where you can choose the calendar) in the event dialog showed instead of the calendarid the numeric index in the array and instead of the display name the word 'Array'.
If tried a bit of debugging and something pretty mysterious happened.
I removed the namespace OCP and it worked properly.
I looked into the public template api and just thought 'what the hell', because i wasn't able to find the fail.
Can anyone see the fail inside this code?

namespace OCP;
[…]
function html_select_options($options, $selected, $params=array()) {
	return(\html_select_options($options, $selected, $params=array()));
}
[…]

Removing the namespace works, but this is no proper fix for this problem.
I would appreciate if someone finds the fail and fixes it.

Cheers,
Georg