[Owncloud] owncloud and hiawatha webserver

Florian Jacob fjacob at lavabit.com
Sat Mar 31 09:41:00 UTC 2012

Hi Thomas,

Can't say much to your other issues, but at least to this one:
> I also encountered some problems related to webdav. Due to a missing webdav-
> implementation in hiawatha it doesnt work anymore. Any suggestions, what to
> do? (Maybe somebody wants to help out hiawatha with webdav? ;)

ownCloud doesn't use the webserver's implementation of webdav, ownCloud has
its own webdav implementation in php - exactly for the purpose to run on every
webserver which hasn't webdav support or where you can't configure it (e.g. in
a shared hosting environment). Is there anything in hawatha's error log when
you try to access your ownCloud via webdav?

Cheers,
Florian