[Owncloud] owncloud and hiawatha webserver

Thomas Jensch riepernet at fsfe.org
Sat Mar 31 06:25:26 UTC 2012

Hello,

recently i changed my webserver to hiawatha and the migrations wasnt that
difficult (i guess). listed below are some of the changes need to be made (from
.htaccess). So far I didnt check the php stuff and i dont understand the
RewriteRule.
I also encountered some problems related to webdav. Due to a missing webdav-
implementation in hiawatha it doesnt work anymore. Any suggestions, what to
do? (Maybe somebody wants to help out hiawatha with webdav? ;)

#/etc/hiawatha/hiawatha.conf
VirtualHost{
        ErrorHandler = 404:/core/templates/404.php
}
Directory {
        Path = /var/www/owncloud/data
        AccessList = deny all