[Owncloud] LDAP Plugin: Looking for beta tester

Jeroen van Meeuwen (Kolab Systems) vanmeeuwen at kolabsys.com
Wed Mar 7 10:49:36 UTC 2012

On 2012-03-06 0:24, Yoann Gini wrote:
> As I say, the actual version is a beta, we need to fix the memory
> management and the different bug when it’s in the end user hands.

I've just done an initial, quick-glance review.

In ldap_test_binding, you're returning false only if the number of
entries found is equal to zero.

I think the intention of the function is to match the search against
exactly one entry in LDAP, correct?

I think the number of entries should then actually be exactly one
(return true), or anything not equal to one (returns false). Not even
the 'uid' attribute is enforced to be globally unique in an LDAP tree in
all cases.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen

--