[Owncloud] openSUSE Summit

Jos Poortvliet jos at opensuse.org
Wed Jun 27 08:50:04 UTC 2012

Hey ownCloud friends,

Those of you in the US might be interested to know there's going to be an
openSUSE event with plenty of cloudy people in Orlando in September.

See this link for the extended CfP & info on registration etc:
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=13596

We intend to continue to be the coolest Linux distro and ownCloud is quite
important to that... We'd love session proposals but if you don't have
anything to talk about or are 'just' a user, it's very much worth going to
meet fellow users, open source enthusiasts and (cloud) developers...

Register today!

Have a lot of fun,
Jos