[Owncloud] Upload Big file Problem

lee lee mhnajlee at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 14:25:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have followed the configuration as per link below to enable upload a big
file to owncloud.
http://mail.kde.org/pipermail/owncloud/2012-April/002808.html

I uploaded a 900MB file into OC & I saw a random file name size grow till
900MB in the temp folder as specified in php.ini.

The browser upload progress bar completed but the busy icon is still
spinning forever.

I check the /var/www/owncloud/data/<user>/files folder & noticed the actual
file name appeared in it.

The file size continue to increase very slowly & took couple of hours to
reach 900MB eventually

I believe some background php script is performing this task to transfer
the uploaded file from temp folder into user folder.

Is there a configuration setting to improve this transfer speed ?