[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.0.3 released

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Tue Jun 26 22:42:54 UTC 2012

Oh and also, people shouldn’t need to press the »Finish« button. If
the connection is ok, just connect.

On a related note:
Sync does not seem to work for me, my local ownCloud folder is empty
although there is stuff in my ownCloud server.
It says »remote path: clientsync« – I don’t know exactly what that
means, but I assume it would create a folder called »clientsync« in my
ownCloud server and then sync just that. But there is no »clientsync«
folder either.

Sometimes the client also exits, for instance this time I clicked on
console.

Let me know how I can help with debugging.