[Owncloud] Merge request #113: Add hooks to Contacts app

Nathan Anderson nanderson at sum-ware.com
Fri Jun 22 17:45:37 UTC 2012

Greetings committers,

I've created the following merge request, please review and let me know what you think. I'm still getting used to Git, so I'm not sure if I did this merge request correctly. At the time of the request this branch was in sync with the master branch apart from my changes to these files:

apps/contacts/lib/addressbook.php
apps/contacts/lib/vcard.php

Thanks,
Nathan Anderson

------------------------------

https://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud/merge_requests/113

Add the following hooks to the Contacts application:

File: apps/contacts/lib/addressbook.php, Class: OC_Contacts_Addressbook
Hook: createAddressbook
Hook: updateAddressbook
Hook: pre_deleteAddressbook
Hook: touchAddressbook

File: apps/contacts/lib/vcard.php, Class: OC_Contacts_VCard
Hook: createVCard
Hook: updateVCard
Hook: pre_deleteVCard
Hook: moveToAddressbook

Also performed minor re-factoring and log cleanup