[Owncloud] password reset

Simon Brereton simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 17:55:29 UTC 2012

On 22 June 2012 13:22, Georg Ehrke <ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de> wrote:
> Hi Simon,
> the easiest would be in my opinion to upload a php file (/setpassword.php):
> ---
> <?php
> require_once('lib/base.php');
> OC_User::setPassword('yourusername', 'yournewpassword');
> ?>
> ---
> and execute it.

That sounded good.  But I got this.

mail:/var/www/domains/mydomain.net/owncloud# php setpassword.php
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: HTTP_HOST in
/var/www/domains/spamfreeisp.net/owncloud/lib/helper.php on line 87
PHP Notice:  Undefined index: REQUEST_METHOD in
/var/www/domains/spamfreeisp.net/owncloud/lib/base.php on line 381

But actually, it let me in!  Cheers! :)

Simon