[Owncloud] annotation feature

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Thu Jun 14 23:29:49 UTC 2012

This would be a cool thing for the future, but for now we should focus
on the core things. It’s better if we don’t have something rather than
saying we have it and the implementation is half-done or simply not
good.

Let’s not act on the premise of »hey, here’s something cool we could
do« but rather what will actually be useful to people. And as a
general thing, people like stuff to be working, simple and fast.