[Owncloud] annotation feature

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 20:12:46 UTC 2012

Hi,
thanks for the reply.
Even if I proposed the idea, I completely agree with you: I have
already heard several complains from users that ownCloud is becoming a
swiss army knife with too many features and difficult to maintain.
Anyway, it's good to have this idea "stored" in the ml, so that I
won't forget it in a remote future :)

Alessandro