[Owncloud] oc-933

Denis Kot denis.kot at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 07:45:38 UTC 2012

Yes, I had a working installation. Now I'm getting 404 even for
/remote.php but all other files in root directory work (except
public.php but I assume this is OK)
/files/webdav.php/ and all subdirs work, I'm getting login prompt and
I can see all my dirs/files.
/remote.php/webdav/  doesn't work. 404

In what file I should remove these lines?
I commented return of status STATUS_NOT_FOUND in remote.pgp and I'm
getting 200 code so looks like 404 returned by remote.php
I'm using nginx+php-fpm as webserver, just in case.

Denis Kot