[Owncloud] oc-933

Bart Visscher bartv at thisnet.nl
Fri Jun 8 22:20:04 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 08, 2012 at 10:38:17AM +0300, Denis Kot wrote:
> Still doesn't work. 404 for /remote.php/core.css and /remote.php/core.js

Just to comfirm, you had a working installation? Did and does the webdav
work?
Does owncloud/files/webdav.php/ work? Do subdirectories work?
Does owncloud/remote.php/webdav/ work? And subdirectories?

Can you try the following:

remove the lines between ob_end_clean() and return of the function
loadApps? Only remove whole lines, this should disable the
core.css/core.js functionality.

Let me know how it goes.

Bart