[Owncloud] regarding quality

Michał Jaskurzyński jaskoola at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:15:27 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would like to join of creating test environment. I have some
experience with Jenkins and Selenium testing. I am also agree that
PHPUnit should be used instead of simpletest because it is more
powerful and it is standard for php tests.

Are there any news about this topis? Do you have some concept how
would owncloud testing progress look like?

WBR
Michal