[Owncloud] What app 'types' are valid ?

Florian Hülsmann fh at cbix.de
Sat Jul 14 11:12:50 UTC 2012

By default, every app has an app.php script that is executed on any
action of owncloud. But as far as I know there is the possibility to
only load those apps with a specific type, i.e. when using WebDAV it may
become inperformant to load every app first while you only need those
with the type "filesystem".

(Correct me if I'm wrong!)

Thus the developers can chose custom types for their apps.

Florian