[Owncloud] What app 'types' are valid ?

Christian Reiner foss at christian-reiner.info
Sat Jul 14 08:00:35 UTC 2012

Hello all,
inside the appinfo/info.xml file some apps specify a <types> section holding
the apps 'types'. This is stored in the database upon installation of the app
and can be used later to load only apps of a certain type at runtime.

I found several apps claiming to be of type "filesystem", one of type
"authentication".

My question: is there a definition or collection of valid types ?
These are _not_ the categories offered at the apps.owncloud.org site which is
a pretty strange selection anyway. Or are the 'types' just made up by the app
developers by best knowledge and intention?

Christian